Featured Post

how much loan does India need to pay to world bank

AAAD / Debt. I RTI I 20 1 s- 16 Goverment of India Ministry Of Finance Department Of Economic Affairs Aid accounts & Audit Division Sth...

RTI Answers

01. I was working with NTPC Ltd. with Basic Pay of Rs 29,980 in the pay scale of 29,100 to 54500.I was interested to work with the best PSU of India & had interest to work in Oil & Gas Sector .So I resigned from NTPC Ltd. on 02.07.2013 and joined ONGC on 04.07.2013 in the pay scale of Rs. 24,900 to 50,500. I have joined ONGC at a Lower Post.
I want information regarding my Basic Pay Protection joining at Lower Post at ONGC (from one PSU to other PSU ) with reference to Fixation of pay in case of employee seeking transfer to a lower post under FR 15(a) , regulated by rule FR 22 (I)(a)(3) & applicability of these Fundamental Rule in PSUs.

Ans:
The information sought by you is in the nature of query/clarification and does not come under the ambit of RTI Act, 2005. As per the provisions of RTI Act, 2005, Public Authority can only provide information which already exists with the Public Authority or held under his control. The Public Authority is not supposed to create information, or to interpret information.
However, pay protection of re-employed government pensioner related issues are governed by Para 6 and 9 of DPEs OM dated 14.12.2012. Pay protection includes emoluments that is Basic Pay plus DA ,not only Basic Pay alone. Further , fundamental rules are for central government employees not for CPSEs.

02. 1.        http://cbseaff.nic.in/cbse_aff/schdir_Report/userview.aspx v‹w Ïizajs¤Âšétu§fŸ btëæl¥g£LŸsd. kDjhu® mt‰¿š ÏUªJ njitahd jftšfis vL¤J¡bfhŸsyh«.

2.      kDjhu® nfhçatoéšjftšÏ›tYtyf¤Âšngz¥gléšiy.